Wednesday, September 2, 2020

My Hospital Experience and What the Nurses Told Me About COVID-19

JB reports in: I just got home from back surgery where I spent 4 days in the hospital to start the recovery process. I was able to have some really good conversations with the nurses that were caring for me. First off, the hospital was empty (in Alaska). I asked one nurse if I could ask a few questions that I just needed answers for. First, 'do masks do anything to stop a virus?' She looked at me shocked, then said 'no, they don’t do anything, the N95 does stop a percentage of a virus...

Read the full report by clicking the title, below...


from Peace and Prosperity http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2020/september/02/my-hospital-experience-and-what-the-nurses-told-me-about-covid-19/