Tuesday, September 14, 2021

September 11 Remembered, Minus the Propaganda - RPI's Daniel McAdams With Tom Woods

I was really happy to join my great friend and brilliant communicator Tom Woods to look back at Sept. 11, 2001 with 20 years of hindsight. Tom and I discussed how it felt to have the "baptism of fire" of joining the Ron Paul Congressional Staff just after the NY and DC attacks. What was it like to live through 9/11 from a half mile away? What was Capitol Hill like in the mayhem just after 9/11? What was my first job interview with Dr. Paul really like? Listen to my interview with Tom Woods...

Read the full report by clicking the title, below...


from Peace and Prosperity http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2021/september/14/september-11-remembered-minus-the-propaganda-rpis-daniel-mcadams-with-tom-woods/